Levitating moon lampRegular price $139.99
- Full refund within 30 days for no reason
- FREE SHIPPING
- 5% DISCOUNT CODE: OHOTTER
- Shipping worldwide
- Lifespan: 50000 hours.
- Adapter input: AC100-240V
- Adapter output: DC 12V 1.5A
- Input power: 12W
- Lamp Power: 3W
- Diameter: 14cm or 18cm（5.5in or 7.08in）
- Circumference: 35cm (14in)
- Size: 13.4 * 13.4 * 2.8cm (5in* 5in* 1.1in)
Divine, charming, mysterious. The moon is a timeless symbol often associated with wonder and romance. Luna is an exact miniature replica of the moon, allowing you to contemplate this enchanting celestial body any day of the year. Calming and relaxing, Luna rotates 360 degrees and floats freely in the air.
Each LUNA takes more than 28 hours to manufacture using state-of-the-art printing technology. Our proprietary design is made in accordance with NASA satellite images to accurately produce the actual surface and craters of the moon.
Create your own moon
LUNA creates an atmosphere like no other. The brightness and color of the light change to suit each scene. Easily control lighting with its touch-activated on / off switch.
How does it work??
- Inside the wooden base there are two things, you will find that there is a series of electromagnets and a magnetic induction charger.
- By lowering the moon onto the base, the outermost electromagnets serve to attract the base while the internal magnets create a repellent force. This is what holds the moon in place and causes it to move a few inches above the base.
- Now, once within range of the moon's base, the receiver can draw power from the charger block through magnetic induction.
You can turn your LUNA light on or off by simply tapping the power button on the surface of the wooden base. The light will turn on or off, without affecting levitation.
Our sensitive touch sensor is where the magic happens. The LUNA switch feels smooth and effortless, like touching wood.
Operating levitating devices requires a lot of patience and practice at first. If this is your first time using magnetic levitation products, you may need to try several times before you succeed. However, once you get it, it will be easier!
- Place the base on a flat non-ferrous surface and turn on the power by connecting the cable to the base and plugging the adapter into your electrical outlet.
Hold your LUNA with both hands. Start from the center, about 10 cm above the base, and slowly lower your hands until you are about 2 cm above the base. You will feel an upward repulsive force from the base ..
Once you feel like you are almost balanced in midair (without falling or being pushed up), slowly loosen your grip. If it ends up being sucked to the base, pick it up and restart from step 2 again. Otherwise great job, you have to levitate!