- Professional grade exercise and resistance tubing for stretching, muscle toning, improving balance, and conditioning all major muscle groups, increases both strength & flexibility subtly and naturally without free weights or dumbbells
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, making the bands ideal for strength training and physical therapy programs for ACL and MCL surgery recovery, knee replacement rehab, rotator cuff strengthening
- Portable exercise equipment is easy to setup and use, ideal for any at-home workout, hotel workout, or at-home physical therapy program; soft handles easily hook around hands, feet, or ankles during intense exercising or physical therapy
- Highest quality natural rubber latex resistance tubing is recognized by professionals in clinics and hospitals as the original system of progressive resistance; the best resistance tubing for stretching, strengthening, and rehabilitation
- Extra Heavy Blue Tubes are the fifth of eight levels of resistance and great for rehabilitation and moderate to high resistance exercise, they offer 5.8 lbs. resistance and 25% increase from preceding color at 100% elongation and 8.6 lbs. at 200%
Details: TheraBand Tubing with Handles are made from high quality natural rubber latex perfect for upper & lower body exercises, conditioning & rehabilitation and are a great alternative to free weights & dumbbells. The included handles or cuffs make it easy to use for a variety of upper & lower body workouts. TheraBand Professional Latex Resistance Tubing is available in 7 color-coded levels of resistance. Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the tubing. Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.1 x 2.7 inches